Uskokaa tai älkää, mutta etsin nopeasti tuon punaisen keskuskankaan toiseen tähteeni ja leikkasin kulmasta neliön nurja puoli ylöspäin. Kun käänsin sen oikein päin, huomasin että tuo perhonen oli asettunut keskelle tilkkua ihan itsestään!
I've wanted to try the Maverick star for a long time, and yesterday I bumped into it once again in someone's blog, with instructions ready and waiting. I promised myself that after getting the sampler to next stage I would give it a go. It isn't a difficult pattern, the greatest difficulty lies in getting the star really wonky, since you automatically try to make it symmetrical. But after hard effort I even managed to sew one piece so that I had to resew it to get a 4" patch out of it. In the pattern 4 1/2" patches were used in the pattern, but I wanted to make my star a little smaller, so I used 4" patches.
Believe it or not but I just quickly searched a red fabric for my second star center and cut a square out of it right side down. When I turned it, the butterfly was there in the middle of it!